Maximize your time in Rome with an e-bike…Go off the beaten path and see the Authentic Rome with us!
- Zip through several scenic neighborhoods including Aventino Hill!
- Cruise hidden landmarks such as Testaccio and its popular market.
- Sample traditional Roman street food and see how Romans really live.
- Pedal up to the top of the Gianicolo to admire the higher panorama of the city!
- Discover hidden spots and little alleys while you take in Rome’s unique atmosphere!
Your adventure will begin close to St. Maria Maggiore (Meeting Point:Via Antonio Rosmini 22), one of the most beautiful basilicas of Rome.
Head out on an e-bike, pedal up to the top of the Aventino hill where you will admire one of the most striking panoramas of the city.
Your next stop will be Testaccio, where you will witness a typical Roman neighborhood and will sample delicious Roman food, at a colorful street market. Its architecture is unique for Rome and very different from the city center. It is like being in a village within the city.
And on you will continue to the Gianicolo where a surprise awaits you!
Lastly, you will visit the only unfinished temple of the Ancient Roman history, where Giulio Cesare was assassinated!
An incredible morning spent discovering Rome on a Comfort E-bike requires a bit of preparation. Bring sunscreen, your camera, and your smile!dettagli49€price for personDeparture Time: 9:00 am to 13:00am -15:00 to 19:00.Meeting Point: Via Antonio Rosmini 22Inclusions: E-bike, Helmet, Breakfast, Italian Street Food and Guide