Maximize your time in Rome with an e-bike…Go off the beaten path and see the Authentic Rome with us!
- Hop on your E-bikes to discover the city in an easy, efficient and original way.
- Admire Rome in all its beautifulness when the upper limb of the sun appears in the sky from The Campidoglio.
- Visit historic landmarks such as Piazza di Spagna and Fontana di Trevi with no traffic of people or cars.You will feel like you own the city!
- Learn about Rome from an art historian guide.
- Taste the famous coffee of St. Eustachio admiring the Pantheon!
Your adventure will begin close to St. Maria Maggiore (Meeting Point:Via Antonio Rosmini 22), one of the most beautiful basilicas of Rome. Admire one of the most streaking landscape at sunrise from the top of Campidoglio hill. Next stop breakfast! If you have never heard of Sant’Eustachio Il Caffè, It is the most exclusive place for breakfast in Rome. Rome always has its charm but Piazza Navona, San Pietro, and Fontana di Trevi at sun up, provoke unique emotions that you must experience at least once in your life! Remember to bring a coin, you will need one at the Fontana di Trevi to make sure one day you will return to Rome!An incredible morning spent discovering Rome on a Comfort E-bike requires a bit of preparation. Bring sunscreen, your camera, and your smile!
price for person
Departure Time: 6:00 am to 09:00am
Meeting Point: Via Antonio Rosmini 22
Inclusions: E-bike, Helmet, Breakfast and Guide