Maximize your time in Rome with an E-bike… Cover ground quickly with this experience in Rome!
- Start with a typical Italian breakfast of coffee or cappuccino and a pastry.
- Head out on an e-bike to zip through several scenic neighborhoods including Aventino hill.
- See all the popular landmarks such as the Colosseo and Villa Borghese in a short time!
- Learn about Rome from an art historian guide.
- Taste the best Typical Italian Sandwich in Rome!
Your adventure will begin close to St. Maria Maggiore (Meeting Point:Via Antonio Rosmini 22), one of the most beautiful basilicas of Rome. After a typical Italian breakfast, you will immerse in the district called Suburra, a theater of crimes in ancient Rome. Pedal up to the top of the Aventino hill where you will admire one of the most striking panoramas of the city. Passing from one hill to another you will arrive on Campidoglio hill to admire the Colosseo and the Fori Imperiali from a unique perspective. Remember to bring a coin, you will need one at the Fontana di Trevi to make sure that one day you will return to Rome. End your adventure with the best Typical Italian Sandwich of the city and say goodbye to Rome from the spectacular view of Villa Borghese. An incredible morning spent discovering Rome on a Comfort E-bike requires a bit of preparation. Bring sunscreen, your camera, and your smile!